Get ready to explore the possibilities in a new position that is more than just a job. Challenge your ability to grow as a leader and develop your skills. We hire talent and passion!
Conestogo River Horseback Adventures offers a welcoming and inclusive environment for Guests, volunteers and staff. We are located on the north edge of Waterloo. Our facility includes access to some of the most gorgeous trails in Ontario, meandering in and out of the Conestogo and Grand River, as well as an indoor riding arena and heated lounge. FT/PT Flexibility for capable and confident staff. Being a somewhat seasonal business hours adjust well to suit the school year with FT coming available during the summer. We’re a fun team of people from all ages and walks of life who love having our farm as our second home and our co-workers more like family.
Interested candidates are invited to apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by replying to this ad.
We are hiring for the following positions:
– Lesson Facilitators, Trail guides, General Horse Handlers, Customer Service Representatives (with horse experience only)
Successful candidates should meet the following criteria:
-Energetic and positive attitude is a must!
– Excellent customer service skills
– Excellent time management skills as there is a requirement to sometimes balance a busy schedule
– Ability to problem solve and be quick on your feet.
– Well developed people skills. An ability to be social and engaged while finding cooperative solutions.
– Strong leadership skills and ability to work independently are a must.
– Desire to work with children of all ages and abilities.
– Creative. Willing to create and adapt new activities based on the abilities of any children in your care.
– Administrative skills are also a welcome asset.
– Comfortable riding in a variety of weather conditions both on the trails and in the arena on varied mounts.
– Ability to school horses as needed is a considerable asset.
– Comfortable coaching beginner to advanced riders in a group setting. Any discipline would be considered.
– General stable management tasks as well as animal care.
2 Comments Add yours
Hello, I am writing to inquire about your Adult Rodeo lessons. Do you have a smaller number of people in your class atm? Will you be running a session in January as well? Would it be possible to come out to your place for a visit and look around one morning?
Thank-you very much,
Hi Liz! Thanks so much for your interest. Our Adult riding club is currently full for the nov/dec session but we definitely hope to host another session in January. If you’d like to come check it out you’re more than welcome to come watch one evening to see what it’s all about. Typically mornings at the farm can be fairly quiet through out the week but if you’d like to send us an email we can definitely set up a time for you to come see the farm and see what lessons are all about. Hope to see you out soon!